S.I.M. Tent of Meetings 2018
Message us for location: Donation requested: Prayerful devotion: Soaking Presence:
1. Destiny of Omaha: Come to a night of hearing the prophetic words about Omaha Nebraska, and enjoying prophetic ministry, and a time of soaking and prayer. Hearing Apostolic Revelation and more. We will be having a pot blessing so bring something to share and drink. Message us for location. Jun 16 – Oct 20 7PM
2. S.I.M. Fellowship: Are you looking for a pastor who can hear the voice of God, and are you looking for a pastor who is a modern day apostle/prophet. Look no further! We will begin to have fellowship meetings for those who want to hear plus fellowship.. we are only looking for seriously relationships who want to feed on the grace Gospel, Apostolic Revelation, and hear prophecy, visions and have angelic visitations and Third Heaven Throne Room encounters.. Message us for location also we will have a pot blessing so bring a dish or two and drinks… July 7 7pm
3. Timothy Generation: Are you called into the five fold ministry? Are you called to be an apostle? Are you called to be a prophet? Are you in ministry? Do you want to be mentor by a modern day apostle! Serious relationships only! Message us for location. May 26 3pm
4. Harp and Bowl Worship and Prayer Night: We will be having a night of worship and prayer, also a pot blessing, so bring something to share and drinks. Enjoy. Message us for Location. May 5, 2018 – Apr 7, 2019 7pm
5. Summer of Evangelism: The Lord spoke to me this is the summer of Evangelism: every weekend we will be on the streets of Omaha Nebraska and council buffs Iowa, Des Moines Iowa, Kansas City Missouri. Jun 1 – Jun 15 beginning!
6. Deep Things: Come now into the deep things of the Spirit, come to a time of deep teaching, bring your note books. May 19 7pm
7. Path of Enoch: The Path of Enoch: Come and learn of the unfolding of the Path of Enoch. Dec. 29 7pm
Stronger Order of Apostles and Prophets
Apostles and prophets are first and second in the order of church government, apostles and prophets are sent and send ones, apostles and prophets are gatekeepers and watchmen, and apostles and prophets are judges and counselors at the gate of the city. Apostles and prophets are foundational, revelational, impartational ministry to the church; apostles and prophets are reformation, revival, and social transformation ministry to the church and the world. –(Eph. 2:20)
The New Wineskins are coming forth and the New Wines are being poured out filling the new wineskins, the New Wineskins can connect to one another and promote unity and the ministry of Christ in our cities. The New Wineskins are a growing and maturing structure; it is an environment of relationship building, fellowshipping, spiritual growth and spirituiral maturity, fathering and mentoring, the believer’s ministry, spiritual gifts, signs and wonders, revival, harvest, and the Holy Spirit. –(Psa. 133)
Some apostles and some prophets are not of the new wineskins; they have the title not the New Apostolic revelational structures. What we need is apostles and prophets of the New Wineskins. –(LK. 5:33-39)
We need a stronger order of apostles and prophets, the first waves of apostles and prophets have prepared for the coming waves of apostles and prophets. –(Isa. 62:10)
Stronger Order of the Apostles and Prophets:
1. Apostles and Prophets who love and seek unity, and to cooperation with the Body of Christ.
2. Apostles and Prophets of the New Wineskins.
3. Apostles and Prophets of Freedom and Liberty.
4. Apostles and Prophets of the servant Heart.
5. Apostles and Prophets who believe in the glorious destiny of the church.
6. Apostles and Prophets who seek relationship and fellowship with other apostles and prophets.
7. Apostles and Prophets of the plurality of elders.
8. Apostles and Prophets who believe in the equipping of the saints for the work of the ministry.
9. Apostles and Prophets who believe in the church in the marketplace.
10. Apostles and Prophets who believes in the City Church.
The Church is an organic church, we do not need organization flowing against Church organism, and instead we need structure that flows with the organic church build on relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, and relationship with one another, and build upon grace and truth, and Spirit. –(1 Cor. 12,13,14)
Remember love never fails; Teachers bring faith, prophets bring hope and apostles bring love. We may disagree, however let us always love the Lord, love one another, forgive, and give place to love even if those believers and spiritual leaders don’t agree and don’t like us, we must give place to love always, for when the day is long gone and over, it is love that matters. –(1 Cor. 13:13,8)
Copyright © 2007 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved