Seven Sins Against the Holy Spirit
We must become and learn and pray to be sensitive to the Holy Spirit. We must lead to hear the Voice of God, by Being faithful to the Word of God, God will never say anything against His Word, Pray in the Spirit, Pray faithfully, Enter into rest,
Have faith to hear, and Waiting upon the Lord. We must learn how to be led by the Holy Spirit.
How to be led by the Spirit:
Learn to become sensitive to the Holy Spirit.
Learn to practice the presence of the Lord.
Follow the presence of the Lord.
Learn to hear the voice of the Holy Spirit.
Be a person of prayer.
Soaking in the Presence of the Lord.
Praying in the Spirit.
Ask the Lord to teach you how to be led.
Learn to hear the inward voice.
Learn to hear the voice of your conscience.
Learn to hear the still small voice.
Learn how to apply dreams.
Pray for visions, flow in visions, apply visions.
Spiritual vision is a vision that you see with your heart.
Open vision you see with your eyes.
Learn to flow in Trances, etc.
If you like these articles visit our web sites!
Now we come to the sins against the Holy Spirit, although the topic is called the seven sins against the Holy Spirit. I have found nine sins.
1. Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. –(Matt. 1:31-32)
2. Lying against the Holy Spirit. –(Acts 5:1-11)
3. Trying to buy the gift. –(Acts 8:14-25:, 9-13)
4. Do not grieve the Holy Spirit. –(Eph. 4:30)
5. Do not quench the Spirit. –(1 Thess. 5:19)
6. Giving rest to My Spirit. –(Zech. 6:8)
7. refusing to hear and refusing the Holy Spirit. –(Zech. 7:12)
8. rebelled against and grieved the Holy Spirit. –(Isa. 63:10)
9. Seek council from other sources. –(Isa. 30:1)
Copyright © 2009 Elvis Iverson All Rights Reserved